Biblical Principles are they Valid or Invalid?

A principle is defined as a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as a foundation for a system of Belief or behavior. The fact that there are so many principles that exist in our universe is what we all agree on . If all these principles are really true we may not say. What we can do now is to to ask ourselves if Biblical principles are Valid or invalid.




sometime in 1999. My Dad was out of job for about 5 years. During this time he made effort to get another job but he did not get any. Age was not on his side and most firms were laying off worker then not recruiting. We all prayed to God for a this yet the job was not coming. One day, my Dad worked up to me and said, “Son I just read this passage in the scripture it says ...”Anything two or three ask the Father in my. name It will be granted on to you..”Then he said to me. ''Boy I Believe this let us pray.” It was then I found out I only knew the passage I did not believe it. Biblical Principles can not work if you are still controlled by what you see, hear and what you touch, It only works by Faith. No wonder the scripture says in Heb. 11 that faith is to sure of things you hope for and certain of things you cannot see. Knowledge of Biblical Principles cannot be sufficient, we simply need to believe in these principles and work with them.

Biblical Principles cannot work for anybody who is not willing to suffer. Nowadays Christians find it difficult to understand that there is time for everything. Sometime ago, I heard someone say “ I have prayed enough yet my prayers are unanswered”. One with this kind of situation needs to ask himself important questions like: What am I praying for? How did I Pray? In the The Book of Issiah chapter 43 God said “...When you pass through the waters I shall be with you , when you pass through the River it will not over flow you...” It may be that you are praying for the wrong direction. Dear friends please the Scripture did not say “If you..” rather it said “When you..”. Most Christians think that because they are Christians there should be no trouble, The presence of Trouble in the life of a Christian does not mean that biblical Principles are invalid, It is only an avenue to confirm that Biblical Principles are valid because that trouble will never swallow you as long as God lives. In Habakkkuk 3:17 the scriptures says “ although the fig tree shall not blossom neither shall fruit be in the vine...yet I shall rejoice in the lord and I will joy in the God of my Salvation.”. It take a Christian that believes in the Principles of God's word to say this. If only we can believe these biblical principles, we shall experience a new and easy life blessed with Gods abundant love.


Have a lovely day and do drop your comments in our comment box.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Easy Steps On How To Watch DSTV Using Laptop, Smartphone etc (with Photos)

Ways for the Nigerian Government to improve Our Power Supply and Performance at the Olympics